Please email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
One winner will receive 50 tokens
1. Halloween is celebrated every _________.
a. Oct. 1st b. Oct. 31st
c. Oct. 15th d. Dec. 25th
2. Another name for Halloween is __________.
a. Samhain b. All Hallows Eve
c. Feast of the Dead d. All of the above
3. Before they happened upon the pumpkin, the Irish carved Jack-O-Lanterns out of what?
a. Turnips b.Rutabegas c.Potatoes d.All of the above
4. A male witch is known as a _________.
a. Witchman b. Warlock c. Halloweenie d.There’s no such thing
5. This custom began as a way to find who will get married first!
a. Trick or Treating b.Bobbing for Apples c. Jack-O-Lanterns