Jaw Surgery Los Angeles
Jaw surgery also referred to as orthognathic surgery, is a surgery performed to correct some conditions of the jaw and the facial. Such conditions are related to the structure, temporomandibular joint disorder, malocclusion problems, sleep apnea or other orthodontic problems. Jaw surgery Los Angeles is given credit to Harold Hargis.
This surgery is also applicable in treating other congenital conditions. Among the best medical specialists, Dr. F. Isaac Hakim performs the best and of high-quality jaw surgery.
Issues accredited to jaw surgery Los Angeles
An estimation of nearly 4.8% of the USA population with dental and facial deformities less amended by an orthodontist will opt for jaw surgery in Los Angeles as part of their definitive treatment. Dr. F. Isaac Hakim treatment option of the jaw surgery will be designed to correct various issues that hamper your facial appearance. These issues include:
- Discrepancies of the gross jaw.
- Skeletofacial irregularities.
- Biting and chewing problems.
- Wearing and tearing of the teeth.
- Jaw closure problems.
- Temporomandibular joint disorder.
- Facial injury.
- Injury of the teeth.
- Chronic and severe toothache.
Costs of jaw surgery Los Angeles
On average, a single jaw surgery Los Angeles may cost from to $22,000 to $40,000 depending on several aspects such as the severity of the dental case, location of treatment and dental insurance.
The type of surgery required will also impact on the costs. However, luckily at Dr. F. Isaac Hakim, we offer incredibly affordable rates and discounts at particular instances. Our prices range from $19,500 to $38,000 depending on the mentioned factors as well.
Treatment of jaw surgery Los Angeles
Before opting to surgery, you will be diagnosed for other dental problems to find out if you are an ideal candidate for the surgical operation, this is what is commonly done here at Dr. F. Isaac Hakim.
Using pain relievers medications such as aspirin before and after the jaw surgery Los Angeles operation will ease you of any pain incurred. General anesthesia is also applicable, of which this makes the patient completely unconscious, and this will make the surgeon to carry out the surgical operation with ease.
Advantages of jaw surgery Los Angeles
- Will give you relief of the pain in the jaw- Many people opt to jaw surgery since it offers a permanent solution in relieving jaw pain. Misaligned jaws will often lead to muscle strain, and this discomfort can be hindered with surgery.
- More natural chewing and biting of foodstuffs.
- Improved speech.
- Improved oral health appearance.
- Improved facial appearance. Many people have gained confidence with their looks after surgery.
- Improved self-esteem with your smile. This has made many people to find newfound improved self-esteem when smiling or even laughing.
Limitations of jaw surgery
Expensive. The costs you will incur are not cheap at all, though the treatment is worth it.
Benefits of seeing Dr. F. Isaac Hakim for a jaw surgery Los Angeles
Unlike with other orthodontic surgeons or dentists, Dr. F. Isaac Hakim has made his clients a priority, and this has harnessed some benefits such as affordable rates, great discounts, friendly staff, payment plans and incredible offers to the prospective clients.
Entrusting Dr. F. Isaac Hakim with your jaw surgery Los Angeles is the best and perfect fit for you.