Best braces Los Angeles
Best braces Los Angeles are appliances used in the orthodontics specialty to achieve a proper alignment of your teeth, straightening them and improve the teeth position with the aim of reduced difficulty in biting and chewing foodstuffs.
Not only are braces aimed for these purposes but also to improve the overall dental health.
Types of Best braces Los Angeles
- Traditional braces: These braces are made from stainless steel and have metallic brackets attached by a specific cement on the teeth. A bendable metal wire is linked unto the brackets in order to apply pressure to your teeth so as to harness a slow movement to achieve a corrected position of the teeth. Thanks to the improved technology, the dental practitioners at F. Isaac Hakim have made far smaller, less painting, and less noticeable metal braces. The rubber bands around these braces possess different colors giving the patient a personalized experience with the braces.
- Ceramic braces: Ceramic braces comprise of the same color and texture of the teeth. The orthodontist at our dental office of F. Isaac Hakim applies ceramic brackets and thin wires exactly of the same teeth color, hence, making the braces impossible to see the dental procedure. They offer a faster treatment plan compared to metal braces. Though they are more expensive than the latter.
- Self-ligating braces: Self-ligating braces are also referred to as Damon braces where instead of elastic bands to thread the wires, slides are used in place. These types of braces are easier to clean and tend to produce faster results since the teeth can move on their own without too many adjustments attention on them.
- Invisalign: Also referred to as removable aligners, Invisalign are braces which can be taken off for easier eating and cleaning. They can be replaced with new braces every two weeks and teeth adjustments are usually done. These aligners give you freedom whatsoever on the duration of your stay with them during the day and night.
- Lingual braces: Lingual braces are usually on the inside of your teeth rather than the outside. They are less intrusive since they can only be noticeable when the patient opens the mouth. They are made of ceramic or metallic except that they are on the inside. The one drawback of these type of Best braces Los Angeles is that they are difficult to clean. They are often more complex than any of the other braces types.
Uses of best braces Los Angeles
Braces are used to correct the following dental defects.
- Misaligned teeth.
- Overcrowded of the teeth.
- Loose teeth.
- Deprived overall teeth appearance.
- Bended teeth.
- Dental crowns.
- Cracked teeth.
Blessings of best braces Los Angeles
- Improved teeth appearance.
- Improved texture of the teeth.
- Teeth are straightened up, therefore, improving the uniformity of your dental formula.
- Easier chewing and biting is harnessed.
- Dental crowns are held in position for faster healing.
- An advanced smile makeover.
- Braces often tend to offer lasting effects to your teeth.