Orthodontist Los Angeles
Many people tend to confuse between dentistry and orthodontia. Dentistry is a general medical specialty that deals with the teeth, nerves, gums, and the jaw while orthodontia is a branch within dentistry that focuses explicitly on correcting misshaped, misaligned and occluded teeth as well as correcting your biting. Dr. F. Isaac Hakim is considered as the best orthodontist Los Angeles.
Dental issues addressed by an orthodontist Los Angeles
Poor oral health can hamper you a lot such as chewing, easier biting, or even degrading your self-esteem with that impoverished smile. However, worry less, Dr. F. Isaac Hakim is here to address such dental menaces and offer effective treatment for your overall oral appearance.
The dental problems treated by an orthodontist are:
- Crooked teeth.
- Overbites and underbite. An overbite occurs when the upper teeth close too far in front of your bottom teeth making it difficult to chew and bite on some foods, whereas, an underbite occurs when the bottom teeth are in front of your upper teeth causing teeth to tear and wear out more quickly. In both cases, you can develop speech difficulties.
- Widened gaps between the teeth.
- Overcrowded teeth.
- Misalignment of your teeth.
- Misshaped teeth.
- Crossbites and open bites. Crossbites occur when some of your upper teeth rest within the lower teeth rather than outside. Open bites occur when your upper and lower teeth do not meet accordingly.
Treatment offered by an orthodontist Los Angeles
Invisalign is the common treatment provided for patients with the above issues. However, such is not popular with all patients, the treatment option depends on the severity of the issues. The limitation of Invisalign is that it lacks the same capability and force to ease your teeth movement. Therefore, in cases that require a significant movement of the teeth or complex orthodontic treatment braces may harness the desired outcome.
Issues that cannot be addressed by Invisalign are:
- Misshaped teeth.
- Poor alignment of your teeth.
- Widened teeth gaps.
- Extrusion and intrusion.
However, those issues can be corrected by use of braces here at Dr. F. Isaac Hakim.
Charges of an orthodontist Los Angeles
Orthodontist Dr. F. Isaac Hakim offers you with affordable rates and great discounts. Generally, fees of an orthodontist depend on some aspects such as the number of teeth to be treated, the type of treatment option, the severity of the case and the dental insurance. Brace treatment can make you spend an average of $3,000 to $11,000 depending on the type of braces the dentist will use.
Invisalign treatment option can cost from $3,300 to $8,500. Our charges range from $2,850 to $10,000 for braces and $3,000 to $8,000 for an Invisalign.
Benefits of seeing an orthodontist Los Angeles
- Improved biting.
- Improved overall oral appearance.
- Confidence with your smile.
- Healthier teeth and gums.
- Reduced wearing and tearing of your teeth
- Proper alignment of your teeth and Jaws.
The drawback of opting to an orthodontist Los Angeles
Costs. Orthodontic treatment is quite expensive, and this might be a limiting factor. However, at Dr. F. Isaac Hakim we offer affordable rates alongside payment plans.
You will find the best orthodontist Los Angeles to be Dr. F. Isaac Hakim who offers you incredible dental services.